What do we see on this timeframe (1D candles)?
- important zone, fighting big resistance
- retraced all the way down due to Bitcoin , after breaking this major
- touched 30, slowly turning upwards now
- about to make the cross and turning upwards
What do we see on the smaller timeframes?
- Inverted pattern we see + it's broken the huge 11000 zone, currently retesting whether it can keep this as support, in that sense we'll be able to move on.
So, as it's turning upwards and retraced all the way down, I'm expecting this one to go to the . In that sense we'll be able to make a 50-70% (depending on your buyin) trade.
I'm in this one since it retraced down, my buy area was around 10100 sats and looking for a sell around 13500 (swing) --> major resistance, expecting a small drop down, buying back in for the next run up. Might just go ahead without bouncing on this zone
1 - 13500 sats
2 - 15500 sats
3 - 17000 sats
Want to see more of my charts? Give me a follow on twitter: https://twitter.com/MNPoppe
Posting around 10-15 charts on a daily basis there.
Check it here: