DVYE-The investment seeks to track the investment results of the Dow Jones Emerging Markets Select Dividend Index, which measures the performance of a group of equity securities issued by companies in emerging market countries that have provided relatively high dividend yields on a consistent basis over time. The fund generally will invest at least 90% of its assets in the component securities of the index and in investments that have economic characteristics that are substantially identical to the component securities of the index and may invest up to 10% of its assets in certain futures
, options and swap contracts, cash and cash equivalents.
There are many sell signals
1. Sell Fractal
in effect ( rectangle
jaws opening in tandem with sell Fractal
. Now feeding in down-trend.
3. Chop indicator
(under chart) (indicates trend or choppy action) is below the 38.2 shaded area, indicating a trending stock, which is trending DOWN.
4. Phase energy (lower top indicator) is heading lower (six consecutive red bars).
5. Momentum (middle top indicator) is the 5/34 measure, and this is heading DOWN.
6. Prices are trading in the Ichimoku Cloud
7. Prices are trading below the thick red Ichimoku Cloud
8. Prices are trading below the Ki jun-Sen baseline of the Ichimoku Cloud
and this rolling over to the down-side.
I would not own these shares for a long position
. Good luck to you in all your trades. Don.