We have to be aware that this is a counter-trend trade being in a downtrend, however, since we are keeping our stop loss tight it is worth the risk for a high probability trade.
Up to you to decide whether you wait for confirmation of the breakout before entering or you enter at current prices at a reduced risk.
2 Targets (T1 and T2)
Professional Trader and Trading Educator
DISCLAIMERS TO VIEWERS OF MY POSTS - PLEASE READ CAREFULLY
1. If you don't agree with my views or analysis and looking to just be mischievous, it's very simple, FOLLOW SOMEONE ELSE
2. I am not here to give you financial advice and if you take a trade it is YOUR FULL RESPONSIBILITY, not mine.
3. I am not your Professional Trading Mentor or here to provide you with a Free Professional Trading Advisory Service.
4. I am not obliged to provide analysis, commentary or answer any of your questions. I am here to trade for my sole benefit, not for your benefit.
5. I am a paid member, not a free member, so I am on Trading Views to use their paid services. My presence on TV is not to provide you with analysis.
6. I am happy to help you in your trading if I choose to and I feel you are being courtesy. It is my free choice to answer you, I am not obliged to.
7. If I provide and give up MY VALUABLE TIME providing analysis to you please respect that I am providing it FREE of charge. Appreciate it and don't take it for granted.
8. If you comment to me, simply be courteous and we can show each other mutual respect. If you are rude or disrespectful I will ignore you or send you a curt reply.
9. If you are abusive I will report you and will leave it to the moderators to decide if you should be banned.
10. If you don't like my views eg If I think Bitcoin is going up and you think it is going down, then please do not abuse me just for having opposing view to you. Show us all your analysis, don't hide behind rude comments and alias name. Lack of analysis shows lack of knowledge and experience.
11. I have no issue with you expressing your opinion or disagreeing with my views but please DON'T DISRESPECT me or other traders or write personal comments, this is offensive.
12. I have over 10years+ solid Trading Experience. I do not need to justify myself to you my knowledge and experience, my analysis and commentary demonstrate my skills and expertise.
According to the "Notice on Preventing the Risk of Issuance and Issuance of Tuen Coins" issued by the People's Bank of China, and the spirit of "further clearing and defending the counterfeit currency and other virtual currency trading places", the bit era actively responded to supervision and comprehensively carried out to guard against the spirit of risk, Thinking, and actively communicate with the regulatory authorities decided that the bit will be on October 13 at 12 noon to stop the following currency transactions, since the announcement date, the following currency billing function has been closed:
System currency SYS, prime money XPM, black bar BLK, rising currency EMC, Dacha currency, XZC
The above currencies will be discontinued at 12:00 noon on October 13, and you will be able to withdraw your digital assets to your personal wallet or other platform at any time. We will continue in batches continue to stop the sale of other currencies, is expected to stop around October 31 all.
Couldn't find a way to buy Doge via USD, so had a look at the Doge/Btc chart and your observation is quite right. It does seem to have hit the rock bottom, and in each of the previous instances, it had shot up for a while. However, I did see that the market depth is highly skewed against the favor of it rising. My question to you is, How much does market depth matter for trading? Also, thanks a ton for all your analysis.