MattRuiz620
Long

DNTBTC Bullish 137% Profit

BINANCE:DNTBTC   district0x / Bitcoin
Hey Guys:

BINANCE:DNTBTC             is our next coin of discussion.

It looks as though we are in the back-half of a potential cup-and-handle forming on our 1 day chart for BINANCE:DNTBTC             .

Entry Point:
Should the cup come to fruition, we should wait for the handle to form before making a decision. Should a handle form before breaking out past the 0.236 Fib level, we can enter our trade with a buy order set on the other side.

Target Points:

(1) 0.00001910
(2) 0.00002232
(3) 0.00002553
(4) 0.00003010
(5) 0.00003593

Stop Loss:
We're going to wait until this trade develops some more before determining a stop-loss.

Indicators:

Moving Averages
  • A smart move might be to wait for the 20-period EMA (Orange) to cross our 50-period MA (Blue). This would serve as another confirmation of the bullish trend .

Sniper T3-CCI
  • Our T3-CCI is already showing a strong uptrend. Although, we should wait for one or two more candles to close before using it as a confirmation of the rise.


Notes:

It looks as though we should see a rise to at least 0.00001513 before reaching our first Fibonacci level. There may be some opportunity to ride the wave over the next few days.

We'll update as time passes.

Good Luck!

-Matt
Kommentar: I forgot to mention the volume for this coin.

We've had a steady decline in volume over the past two months and it appears to be rounding out the bottom of the decline. We would love to see a gradual increase in volume as the price rises.

-Matt
Kommentar: If you look at the chart below, you'll see that we've already dropped below the 0.786 Fibonacci level. Notice that I've used the Fib Retracement tool instead of the Trend-Based Fib Extension.

snapshot


We'll wait to see how this support holds up before making our next decision.

-Matt
Trade wurde manuell geschlossen: We will revisit once a new opportunity arises.

-Matt
Time range ?
Antworten
MattRuiz620 PRO Grizzlies_crypto
@Grizzlies_crypto, Should today's candle close below this support, I'd expect that we drop further. We'll watch it over the next few days before making our decision.
Antworten
DE Deutsch
EN English
EN English (UK)
EN English (IN)
FR Français
ES Español
IT Italiano
PL Polski
TR Türkçe
RU Русский
PT Português
ID Bahasa Indonesia
MS Bahasa Melayu
TH ภาษาไทย
VI Tiếng Việt
JA 日本語
KO 한국어
ZH 简体中文
ZH 繁體中文
Startseite Aktien-Screener Devisen Signal-Finder Kryptowährung Signal-Finder Wirtschaftskalender So funktioniert es! Chartmerkmale Hausregeln Moderatoren Webseite & Brokerlösungen Widgets Stock Charting Bibliothek Feature-Anfrage Blog & Nachrichten FAQ - Häufige Fragen & Antworten Hilfe & Wiki Twitter
Profil Profileinstellungen Konto und Abrechnung Meine Support Tickets Support kontaktieren Veröffentlichte Ideen Followers Ich folge Private Nachrichten Chat Abmelden