The coin I've started with mid 2017 (at least, becoming more active in this market, fascinated by the big swings from coins).
What do we see on this chart? A lot of things!
- Retraced all the way down to even 70 sats from the big jump earlier in 2017.
- Climbing back up, breaking the green zone --> red zone became resistance (big one) and currently retracing back.
Combining this with the following things:
- getting close to the 30 zone --> oversold
- spikes during the accumulation fase, we've seen that before.
- Lying on the 0.618 fib retracement level from the first run up.
- Lying on the 200 too.
- Facing resistance pretty soon.
Expecting this one to jump to the red pretty soon. So I'm definitely buying in this area and holding for a while.
First target: 600 sats
Second target: 800 sats
Depending on the patterns then + maybe some FA coming in to play + potentially breaking that level, could induce that we will see another big run up.
Will keep you posted about this one weekly.
In case we can't break resistance (which shouldn't be a problem in my mind), we'll buy 50% in ATL zone of <200, lowering our avg. buyin.