I prepare the entry and exit levels in my analysis according to my own risk profile. Risk profile and money management are personal matters. Everyone has their own risk perception. You should assess your risk profile and change if it's necessary. In capital markets, without money management, you just lose money. Do not start without knowing the money management because the losses will be much more dramatic if you are doing leveraged transactions
The requirements of the strategy;
- The price must reach the target area (POINT OF X),
- level should be in the overbought territory when the price comes to point of X.
- Price Must have come to X POINT by making Fibonacci retracements of the on 4-hour chart and in formation corrections which I signed in an analysis.
- Price should be near 200-day moving average.
- Price Should be followed for 1 or 2 weeks
- If there is a discrepancy between these data, the analysis should be reassessed and modified if necessary. “No man ever steps in the same river twice!”
The crude oil , which is in a mid-term consolidation, is making reactionary and unexpected movements. Crude was in a period of 50 – 55 dollar in few weeks. Now it has begun to give some opportunities by going under the range.
Fundamentally, the increase in the high technology petrol companies in the US and approval of large oil pipeline project to be constructed between Canada and America can put pressure on the price. America can gain a game changer status on oil price. Although this is a very long-term project, it may be a big opponent to OPEC. This situation will tend to reassess the strategies of the major players in the world. Can the increase in call contracts in the options market be an indicator or evidence for re-evaluated strategies? If the answer is yes, there will be great and opportunities in the market. The risk is the beginning of winning. Those who can not manage their own risk, can not make money with the opportunities that come with this . The winners will, unfortunately, put losers money into their accounts. Please do not forget this and be very careful.