The technical concepts which I have utilised are largely based on ANALYSIS and CHART PATTERNS, in particular, the formation of the SYMMETRICAL TRIANGLE and GAPS.
So, what technical factors should you consider?
1. There seems to be a level of POLARITY at 139.64 where the blue dashed line acts as both a level of UNDERLYING SUPPORT and OVERHEAD RESISTANCE. This is indicated by the SMALL RED ARROWS on the chart.
The validity of this line is questionable as its function as a level of UNDERLYING SUPPORT has been rejected several times.
2. The current DAILY shows no sign of SELLER MOMENTUM as highlighted by the absence of a LOWER WICK.
3. The current DAILY is a LONG GREEN ONE and this is a CANDLE.
4. The BLUE ARROW highlights what I interpret to be a BREAKAWAY GAP. Yet another signal.
5. The two GREEN CONVERGING DASHED LINES show the formation of a SYMMETRICAL TRIANGLE. I'm predicting an UPSIDE BREAKOUT
6. Notice the failure of price action to test the RISING GREEN DASHED LINE as indicated by the SMALL BLACK ARROWS.
Things to note
1. Be sure to monitor on tomorrows CANDLE.
2. Use a to confirm a potential UPSIDE BREAKOUT
3. The ONE YEAR HIGH for this STOCK is 183.90
4. The ONE YEAR LOW for this STOCK is 99.45
TAKE PROFIT and STOP LOSSES are at your DISCRETION
The following description of Jimmy Choo PLC is not my own:
Jimmy Choo is a British Luxury fashion house specialising in shoes, handbags, accessories and fragrances.