TheSmith

Bitcoin ......Go up or Down . Of course Go Up

BITTREX:BTCUSDT   Bitcoin / Tether
BTC             will go up with support ABCD Pattern . It will side way
With Target : 16400 - 18800 - 21600 - 24800
Kommentar:
Kommentar: I think BTC can in area 14300 - 15500 about a few day
Then Him go up to 18000 - 22000
Kommentar:
Kommentar:
Kommentar:
Kommentar:
Kommentar:
Kommentar: BTC/USDT
IF BTC HIT 16K MAYBE HIM GO UP 17200 - 18000
Then altcoin will dump , we can buy back with price cheaper .

IF BTC don't hit 16k . BTC can go down around 14000 . Then Go up 17200 - 18000
Altcoin will Pump .

Follow BTC . Get more profit .
Kommentar:
Kommentar: I think btc will pump soon . Maybe tonight or tomorow .
Kommentar:
Kommentar: If btc don't crash 13800 . BTC can go up to 18500 - 19000
If btc crash down 13800 . BTC will down to 12500 Then will go up again

Thanks
Kommentar:
Good call as always Smith! My only loss is ENJ for now :(

Btw,do you mind having a look at ARN, i believe the correction might be done.
Antworten
TheSmith retiringsoon1
@retiringsoon1, all altcoin crash down .
@@ wait for flash pump in the next month . Not now
Antworten
@TheSmith, too late for me :) already down in profits but I am patient waiting for the pump..

Antworten
how do you think the alts will react?
Antworten
TheSmith retiringsoon1
@retiringsoon1, A few altcoin crash down strong .
a few down a little Then go up again
+1 Antworten
@TheSmith, I keep a big amount in Bitcoin cash and hoping for a run up with big coin..it seems more bullish then BTC.

BTW, yesterday i missed to buy ENJ at 1950 during last night fall( thank you binance!) but hey you made a great call!
Antworten
TheSmith retiringsoon1
@retiringsoon1, now enjin 3000 .
yeah i think bcc will up . i feel it
Antworten
@TheSmith, i got another chance with enjin :) jumped in at 2150 :)
Antworten
Hello, and thanks for your advices,
I am a bit lost about your last comment, how to prepare to such a dubious situation ? DO you sell as many altcoins (without a loss) as possible for rebuying some cheaper after a possible dip ?
Antworten
TheSmith jordanovitch
@jordanovitch, I Always holding not sell because i know altcoin will go up strong Then BTC stability .
Antworten
DE Deutsch
EN English
EN English (UK)
EN English (IN)
FR Français
ES Español
IT Italiano
PL Polski
SV Svenska
TR Türkçe
RU Русский
PT Português
ID Bahasa Indonesia
MS Bahasa Melayu
TH ภาษาไทย
VI Tiếng Việt
JA 日本語
KO 한국어
ZH 简体中文
ZH 繁體中文
AR العربية
HE עברית
Startseite Aktien-Screener Devisen-Screener Krypto-Screener Wirtschaftskalender So funktioniert es! Chartmerkmale Hausregeln Moderatoren Webseite & Brokerlösungen Widgets Stock Charting Bibliothek Feature-Anfrage Blog & Nachrichten FAQ - Häufige Fragen & Antworten Hilfe & Wiki Twitter
Profil Profileinstellungen Konto und Abrechnung Meine Support Tickets Support kontaktieren Veröffentlichte Ideen Followers Ich folge Private Nachrichten Chat Abmelden