For us it is time to wait. I expect in 1-2 days (do not take the time too serious) again a strong upmove in the 9000 area until we see another dip.
If you want, you can still distance yourself from the market, but I am currently holding a share of my capital in a few coins. Depending on the situation I will decide if I go out or not.
This is one of those moments where many think we would have a strong bull run, but it was just a trap. After that it will come to many panic sales, which will be our moment to join.
For example, as soon as Ripple breaks through the purple line that I drew in my XRPUSD idea, it's time for me to shop.
But if there isn't a breakout this will be a bulltrap.
I keep you up to date. Right now it is very difficult to predict the situation.
Patience is key.