1. Bounced off of support @ 6000
2. Crossed resistance @ 8000
3. Upper resistance (secondary)
5. Upper resistance (primary)
6. Weak resistance @ 9000
7. Strong resistance @ 10000
8. Momentum slowing on EFI but no divergence yet
Going long might look temping but price must overcome both primary and secondary upper , as well as stay above support at 8000. The (#4) shows that the bears still have control above the secondary . momentum is also slowing on the EFI .
Scenario 1: Trend overcomes support @8000. Price heads for next support @ 6000. (support might also be found @ around 7k)
Scenario 2: Price overcomes secondary but cannot break primary line.
Scenario 3: The bulls overcome both . Soon after it is likely to face weak resistance at 9000. To make a higher high, Bitcoin must break 9500 and strong resistance should be expected @ 10000. A clean break of 10000 would be a good sign that the has shifted.