I noticed a very similar pattern first on LTCUSD:Coinbase this morning (see related ideas). I don't think it's necessarily as solid on BTCUSD:Coinbase but it's there nonetheless.
I'm focusing strictly on a possible 2-week cycle and what looks to me like a mid-way repetition through that cycle, as well as the interaction with the cloud.
1. Purple box: Downward trend after a rise for roughly 5-6 days.
2. Yellow box: Playing in a range, letting the cloud swoop down on top of it.
3. Pink circle: Testing the bottom of the cloud a few times, getting restless in the range.
4. Green box: Sharp spike upward, big buying. We need a lot of momentum to break through this thick cloud.
5. Blue box: Steady upward trend toward the peak around the 61% fib.
Will history repeat itself? It will be interesting to find out!