Link to my last prediction ^^
We will now test $9.3k. If we get past the $9.2k-9.4k area, we will be moving onto the next level which is around $11k. This might take a while - I don't expect us to get to this until mid march. During end of march, the market will make it's decision on if it wants to go on a bull or bear run. Wait till around that time for further updates on market movement.