rocking 2018 already!!!!
I almost sold it at 91.
Any idea how much it could go? I see a bit wall at 160sat.
As long as 4h RSI isnt exausthed I will hold, might sell 50% here and let the other 50% ride
If you dont trade you better hold and close with profits are we are in a bull market for alts right now
I am expecting the same pattern as earlier, a large amount of people come into bitcoin and the second wave will go into cheap alts, the ones with the lowest values. My idea, Lets see :)