- Been accumulating for a while
- Accumulation zone is most likely the bottom
- approaching end of pattern
- order block zones indicated
- noted high node resistance indicated
- First target is reasonable. Second two are illustrated to show potential
- For long Entries, Stop losses should be placed at 11,427 sats .
*order block zones indicated
*noted high volume node resistance indicated
Could you please explain what these mean and how you identified them?
The block zones are just major horizontal levels based on previous market price action. You expect price to act similarly at each level to its previous behavior at that level.